Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Report a problem

To report a road issue during normal business hours, contact the Township Office at 717-486-7424.  After business hours, leave a voice message at the Township Office and we will respond the next business day.  If it is an emergency, please call the Township Office and leave a message on the emergency line and we will respond as soon as possible.  You may also contact the PA State Police if you require immediate assistance:


State Police Carlisle Barracks (Non-Emergency)